Work

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Revive Our Hearts: Helping Women Thrive in Christ

In my next few posts, I will be sharing resources that I have found to be excellent sources of help for myself and to recommend to other ladies. Today I would love to recommend to you the ministry of Revive Our Hearts.
 Revive Our Hearts provides many practical tools for women, from those just beginning to walk with Christ, to those who are desiring to become better equipped to serve and minister in leadership to other women. You will find relevant, inspiring articles and books, resources for training, thirty-day challenges to encourage your spiritual growth, and so much more! I hope this video will acquaint you with how Revive Our Hearts is making a difference for Christian ladies all over the world, and that you will consider adding this ministry to your own ministry toolbox.

"Wilt thou not revive us again, that our hearts may rejoice in thee?" ~ Psalm 85:6


No comments:

Post a Comment